COVID-19(Corona Virus) belongs to a family of Virus named Corona virus. This is the seventh virus of their family until now there were 6 viruses has been identified. But this one has never seen before. The whole world is suffering from this VIRUS.
Corona Virus History
Corona Virus first discovered in 1930. The human corona virus were first discovered in 1960. Since 2003 to November 2019 there are five cases have been identified. But as per the latest report this virus identified in December 2019 in Vuhan, China at Sea food market.
Understand in simple terms, if a person has an infection with the corona virus, then the other person who comes in contact with him will also get this infection. In very severe cases, infection of the corona virus can also lead to pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome ie SARS, renal failure, and even death.
Corona virus directly attacked to humans Immune System, most common Corona symptoms are likely dry cough, fever, sneezing, and tiredness. Due to the common symptoms of corona infected people it’s hard to find out. Corona affected people may be sick with the virus 1 to 14 days. In some cases corona causes people to lose their ability to smell and taste.
Corona Outbreak Situation Over The World.
- 8,03,752 Confirmed Cases.
- 39,070 Confirmed deaths
- 1,72,435 Recovered
- 203 countries and territories effected with Corona Virus.
Age of Corona Virus Deaths.
|Age||Death Rate (All Cases)|
|80+ Years Old||14.8%|
|70-79 Years Old||8.0%|
|60-69 Years Old||3.6%|
|50-59 Years Old||1.3%|
|40-49 Years Old||0.4%|
|30-39 Years Old||0.2%|
|20-29 Years Old||0.2%|
|10-19 Years Old||0.2%|
(Statistics from worldometers.info)
The common thing in infected countries is that virus spread in four stages.
In the first stage corona pandemic cases are identified in usually people who have had travel in past in an affected country.
The Second stage start when the virus is come into the country and transmit to people they came in contact with. In this stage it is easy to identified the infected people and quarantine people. For Example: When a person visits or return to the virus affected country and comes in contact with their relatives or acquaintances, which also infects them.
In the third stage when the virus reaches the community transmission, a large area is affected. It is not traceable of source infection. In this stage this virus spread by community transmission. Italy, Spain and USA are in third stage.
After the third stage of community transmission in the fourth stage situation going to worst and uncontrollable to find out the source of infection, and the virus pandemic spread all over the country.
Precaution and Guidelines to prevent corona virus.
- Wash your hand regularly for 20 second with soaps and water or alcohol based hand sanitizer at least 60% of alcohol.
- Social distancing (maintain at least 01-meter distance between yourself and anyone.)
- Avoid hand-shakes. (Namaskar and Namaste in the place of hello and hand-shakes)
- Keep the nose and mouth covered with handkerchief or tissue paper.
- Avoid Eggs, Meat and sea food.
- If you have a fever, cough and problem while breathing consultant with doctor.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth frequently.
How to boost your immune System ?
- Do not smoke, smoking is injuries to health and makes your blood thicker. Smoking is increase the blood pressure and heart rate. Narrow your arteries and clot forming which can cause heart attack or heart stroke.
- Exercise keeps your muscles healthy, and also improves the blood flow in the body, so that you remain healthy, as well as having the proper blood supply to the whole body, the brain also works actively, which is also helps in the formation of new cells. It makes you fit physically and mentally also. On regular basis of exercise makes your mind healthy and keeps you heart and brain healthy.
- Reduce your stress level. Remove depression and loneliness from your life by doing writing on daily basis and do some creative things which brings you happiness.
- Eat diet in fruits and vegetables. Including Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E keep your immune system strong and healthy. (Hydrating fruits also keep your body hydrate and maintain a healthy life.)
*This is very important to follow all the provided guidelines so that you can make safe yourself, but keep others safe as well, these guidelines should reach as many people as possible, make people aware