Exercise is an activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. lets know 5 Workout at Home – Immune Yourself
There are various reasons for doing exercise. It helps to aid growth and improve strength, preventing aging, developing muscles and the cardiovascular system, honing athletic skills, weight loss or maintenance and also for enjoyment. Many individuals choose to exercise outdoors where they can congregate in groups, socialize, and enhance well-being.
As you know, nowadays there is an atmosphere of fear due to Coronavirus in the whole world. Today, over 200 countries, more than 2 million people are infected with Corona Virus, and 1,20,000 people have died and the number is continuously increasing rapidly.
Today due to Corona virus, most of the cities has been Lock-down, due to which no one can go out from home.
People who are physically and mentally fit, and who have strong immune system, are the only survivor. Let’s do some such exercises by staying at your house, and can keep yourself fit.
5 Easiest Workout at Home
#1st Workout at Home is Squats
The Squat is a lower body exercise, the most obvious benefit of squats is building your leg muscles – quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves. It also creates an anabolic environment, which promotes body-wide muscle building, improving muscle mass.The squat also targets your core muscles.
The easiest part is that, to do body weight squats, you don’t need any equipment. All you need is your body and enough room to lower your hips into a sitting position. When you strengthen the muscles of your lower body, you will be able to execute full-body movements with correct form, balance, mobility, and posture. Your lower body carry some of your largest and most powerful muscles.
Squats can also be done with weights, like dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, or medicine balls, or with resistance bands or yoga balls.
It can be done anywhere
How to do Squats at home??
1. To do this, keep both hands open in the front, stand upright and take out the chest slightly.
2. Sit as if you are sitting on a chair, bending your knees.
3. Keep your knees parallel to the feet.
4. Bend down until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
5. Exhale while coming up. This is very easy and can be done easily.
Benefits of Squats
- Strengthens your core.
- Reduces the risk of injury.
- Burns calories.
- Strengthens the muscles of your lower body.
- Boosts strength and athletic ability.
- Balance better.
- It is very important to get a fit body.
#2nd Workout at Home is Push ups
Without gym, if you want to get your shoulder and chest sewed then push-ups will be a good exercise. You can do this at home also.
How to do Push-ups ???
- For doing Push ups first of all choose a flat space.
- First of all take it on the stomach.
- Put all your weight on your hands and feet. Keep knees and feet straight as well.
- Slowly bend your body down, turning your elbow.
- Keep in mind that you do not have to keep your body below the ground.
- While going down, when there is a 1 inch gap between your body and the ground, then you lift your body back up.
- While moving the body down, exhales and while lifting up inhale.
Push-ups are a fast and effective exercise for building strength. Do it every day. If your maximum is under 50 push-ups, do 200 a day. If your maximum is above 75, do 300 push-ups a day.
#3rd Workout you can do at Home is Pull ups
It is a bodyweight exercise that has a good effect on your shoulder, belly and your waist. If you want to make a V-shape body, do not avoid this exercise. To take full advantage of it, it is necessary to do it correctly.
Hang the rod of pull-ups above your shoulders. Slowly bend your elbows towards the top. Do not stop until your chin touches the road and then come down. Breathe in while going up during a pull-up and release the breath while coming down. In this way you will have a rep complete.
You’ll see the fast results by doing pull–ups every day. Men should perform at least 10 pull–ups, and 15-20 reps is considered fit and strong. And women should try to perform between 2-5 pull–ups, and 5-10 reps is considered fit and strong.
Lunges exercise is the exercise of the lower body. Which is very important for women because it is often seen that the lower body part of women is weak. Because of which they have to face many problems in their everyday life.
In the gym, you do a squat exercise to strengthen your lower body, but Lunges is also an exercise that targets your single legs alternately, i.e Lunges is a single legs squat.
- While doing this exercise you always have to keep in mind that if you are beginner then you should do it without weight. Apart from this, you do not have to bow your arms forward. Keep your hands on your rib cage. And you should have chest up.
2. Your front leg should be bent properly which makes a 90-degree angle.
3. After this, you have to bend your back leg with long back. You also have to keep your back very straight.
Lounge exercise is considered good for overall body workout. By doing this exercise, the muscles of the feet are strengthened. Lunges exercises are beneficial for increasing your core strength and increasing flexibility in your body. If you want to be a good runner, then lunge exercises can help you.
There are three types of lunges exercises –
2.Reverse lunge and
Here are some steps to do it so that you can do this exercise easily-
1. Forward lunge exercise
- To perform forward lunge exercises, you first stand up straight on the floor
- keep both your feet at the width of the hips and keep the arms straight downwards.
- Now keep your right foot one step forward and bend it with your knees.
- Keep your thigh parallel to the floor and make a 90-degree angle to the right leg knee.
- Place the knee of the left foot on the floor and make a 90-degree angle between the left thigh and the calf on the knee.
- Make sure that your feet are in a straight line so that you do not have difficulty in doing forward lunge exercises and balance.
2. Reverse lunge exercise
- To do a reverse lunge exercise, you first stand up straight on the floor, keep both of your feet at the width of the hips and keep the arms straight downward.
- Now raise your right leg and take one step backwards and let the left leg remain permanent.
- Place the knee of the right foot on the floor and make a 90-degree angle between the right thigh and the calf on the knee.
- Now bend your left leg from the knees, bring the thigh parallel to the floor and make a 90degree angle to the knee of the left leg.
- Then straighten both your legs and come to your initial state.
- Repeat this entire action with your other leg as well.
3. Side Lunge Exercise
- To do a side lunge exercise, first of all stand upright on the floor and keep a distance of at least 2 to 3 feet between your two legs.
- Straighten both your hands towards the front.
- Now bend your right leg from the knee to 90 degrees and straighten the left leg completely.
- Then straighten the right leg and come to the initial state.
Do this whole action with the other leg also.
Poor lifestyle and wrong eating habits not only cause diseases but also increase body fat. Today every other person in India is worried about the increased weight. Obesity not only spoils the personality but also increases the risk of many diseases like diabetes, heart disease.
Although people do hard workouts by dieting to lose weight, but it does not work much. In such a situation, today we will tell you about an exercise that, after doing 1 minute, not only will lose weight, but it will also make the body in perfect shape.
Plank exercises strengthen the stomach muscles (inner core muscles). This single exercise makes almost the whole body strong and also gives an amazing shape. Plan Exercise is not only a great workout but also easy to do. This workout is very effective for reducing abdominal fat.
Workout at Home that is Good For Women
Many women often complain that their body posture is not right. Actually, some women have their backs bent forward. In such a situation, you can use Planck to correct body posture. Planck is an exercise that is performed in many ways and its variation has different advantages.
Let us know some more benefits of Plank exercise –
- It strengthens core muscles
- Provides a better body balance and body becomes flexible
- Helps prevent Osteoporosis (It is a bone disease that occurs when the body loses too much bone, makes too little bones.)
- Prevents back pain by making the waist strong
- Six Pack Abs with tight and attractive Legs
How to do Planks: Types of Plank position.
There are several types of Planck exercises. Each Planck has different positions. Let’s learn about some Planck exercises and how to do them.
1.For simple full plank exercises, first get into the push-up position. Keep in mind that the body should not bend from the middle. Now try to stay in this position as long as possible.
Once you’re in your plank, take a long, slow breath in through your nose. As you inhale, begin to tighten every muscle in your body—clench your abs, squeeze your butt, tense your leg muscles.
2. For the medicine ball planks, after your planks are in position, the feet have to be placed on the medicine ball instead of on the floor. It takes a lot of effort in this plank.
You can also do the medicine ball plank in another way-
3. Place both hands on medicine ball with arms fully extended and legs straight behind you. You’ll be in a high plank position but with the added challenge of balancing your hands on a ball. Keep abs tight, hips level, and shoulders down and back.
4. Planking on one leg is another challenging variation of this exercise. In this, elbows are on the ground just like ordinary planks, but one leg is in the air.
So, these are the 5 most easiest and fruitful Workout at Home. Make your lock-down successful by keeping yourself fit both mentally & physically. Eat Healthily, think healthy. Increase your Immunity, be your own motivation.
Be an Inspiration, inspire yourself, to inspire the world.